Risk Management involves all business decisions: it is directly related to director’s liability, employee’s and counsel’s wrongdoings, safety and environment, cyber risk and know-how. The approach to Risk Management must be analytic in order to identify, assess and mitigate risk.
We offer different tools to achieve a multidisciplinary risk management according to the characteristics of the business.
- Identification of possible risks in different sectors of activity and manufacturing
- Risk assessment based on seriousness, value and frequency
- Identification of remedies
- Risk transfer to third parties or insurer
- Risk management/insurance program setup
- Risk and program monitoring
- Generational handover and Change Management (i.e. setup of a trust)
- Cyber security management
- Manufaturing risk, interruption of production
- Corporate reputation protection
- Risks from new businesses
- Alternative financial guarantees.